It’s funny how many brunch recipes I have when I have never really been a “breakfast person.”
I do however love to host brunches, because your options for food are just endless.
This Spring I hosted a brunch in honor of my oldest daughter’s graduation from 8th grade and making her Confirmation. I still have yet to blog all of the recipes!!
(Find the brunch by clicking HERE )
- 3 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 8, flour tortillas, for enchiladas
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine your onions with your ham. Put approximately 1/3 of a cup down the center of your tortilla, top with 2-3 Tablespoons of cheese. Roll “enchilada style” and place seam side down in the pan. Do this for all 8 tortillas.
- In a mixing bowl combine the eggs with the flour, half and half, salt and pepper. Beat until mixed thoroughly. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the enchiladas 30 minutes before you are ready to bake them. Top with remaining cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more. The cheese will be melted and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, whatever your heart desires!
You can use cheddar cheese to make them more mild.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 527Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 230mgSodium: 1079mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 32g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.