- 8 medium sized ripe tomatoes
- 1- 1 1/2 onion diced (I used a Vidalia one)
- 1-2 jalapeno
- 2 hot wax or banana peppers
- 1 salsa pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, or to taste
- sea salt
Dice tomatoes and onions and place in a large bowl.
In your food processor, place peppers and cilantro and give them a whir!
Scoop into tomato/onion mixture.
Add garlic, lime and give it a sprinkle of sea salt.
If you leave it in the fridge overnight, it always tastes better the next day!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 306 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 913mg Carbohydrates: 67g Fiber: 20g Sugar: 38g Protein: 14g