- 8 medium sized ripe tomatoes
- 1- 1 1/2 onion diced (I used a Vidalia one)
- 1-2 jalapeno
- 2 hot wax or banana peppers
- 1 salsa pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, or to taste
- sea salt
Dice tomatoes and onions and place in a large bowl.
In your food processor, place peppers and cilantro and give them a whir!
Scoop into tomato/onion mixture.
Add garlic, lime and give it a sprinkle of sea salt.
If you leave it in the fridge overnight, it always tastes better the next day!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 913mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 20gSugar: 38gProtein: 14g