- 4 cups hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups Italian or French bread, cubed without crust
- 1 1/4 cup cream (substitute milk if need be)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9″ deep dish pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook and crumble bacon into fairly large pieces.
Melt butter in a skillet over high heat. Add hash browns and onions and cook for about 5 minutes.
Press into bottom and sides of pie pan.
Place bread crumbs in next and top with bacon.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream salt, pepper and Dijon mustard.
Pour over breadcrumbs and bacon.
Top with Cheese. (or mix in to egg mixture)
Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top and egg is set.
Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 7529Total Fat: 533gSaturated Fat: 209gTrans Fat: 6gUnsaturated Fat: 292gCholesterol: 1809mgSodium: 16093mgCarbohydrates: 397gFiber: 31gSugar: 27gProtein: 298g