Olive Garden Breadsticks are a warmly delicious addition to any meal. With only a few minutes of prep time and four ingredients, you won’t believe how easy these buttery, garlicky copycat breadsticks are!
Known for its soup, salad, and breadsticks, Olive Garden is one of the leading Italian-inspired restaurants in the United States. Today, I’m sharing my personal copycat recipe for soft and fluffy breadsticks. With only four ingredients, anyone can make these tasty Olive Garden Breadsticks from frozen dough.
This scrumptious appetizer pairs easily with almost any lunch or dinner dish! Serving with the classic Olive Garden Salad and Zuppa Toscana Soup is always a win but they can also be used for dipping with my Homemade Marinara Sauce. These copycat breadsticks are quite versatile!
WHAT ARE COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN BREADSTICKS?
Looking for more copycat dishes to make at home? Try my Copy Cat Taco Bell Enchirito Recipe, Cinnamon Honey Butter – A Texas Roadhouse Copycat Recipe or Cincinnati Chili | Skyline Chili Copycat!
INGREDIENTS FOR COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN BREADSTICKS RECIPE
- Bread Dough Rolls: Using dough rolls adds a level of flaky baked goodness and simplicity. Plus, they are ready to eat so much faster!
- Butter: The addition of butter results in a higher rise and a crisper crust.
- Garlic Powder: Using garlic powder rather than garlic butter helps keep the bread from being too sticky.
- Sea Salt: For baking bread, it’s best to use non-iodized salt such as sea salt because iodized versions can impart an unpleasant flavor.
HOW DO YOU MAKE OLIVE GARDEN BREADSTICKS AT HOME?
Begin by thawing the bread rolls. Melt half of the butter and spread it onto a cookie sheet.
Roll the rolls out into long “snake-like” pieces. Place them on the buttered cookie sheet, with enough room for them to rise.
Cover them loosely with plastic wrap sprayed with a little cooking spray and set them in a warm place to rise until they are at least doubled in size.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt the remaining butter, and stir in the garlic powder. Brush the tops of the breadsticks with garlic butter.
Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the breadsticks are golden brown on top.
Brush with remaining butter when they come out of the oven. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Love them? Pin them!
Don’t forget where you found this tasty Olive Garden inspired recipe! Pin it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest before you go!
One of my family’s most favorite Sunday dinners is when we have Olive Garden Night at home! All you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks, mad right in Mom’s kitchen!
OTHER RECIPES YOU WILL ENJOY
- Italian Cheese Bombs
- Bucatini with Italian Sausage
- Italian Meatloaf Sliders
- Italian Burger
- Cacio e Pepe with Mushrooms (For Two)
- Creamy Italian Four Bean Pasta Salad
- Crack Bread
- Grandma’s Zucchini Bread
- Dorothy’s Cheesy Bacon Pull-Apart Bread
Let’s make some Olive Garden Breadsticks!
- 6 frozen bread dough rolls
- 6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Thaw the rolls.
- Melt half of the butter and spread onto a cookie sheet.
- Roll the rolls out into long "snake-like" pieces. Place them on the buttered cookie sheet, with enough room for them to rise.
- Cover them loosely with plastic wrap sprayed with a little cooking spray and set them in a warm place to rise until they are at least doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the remaining butter, and stir in the garlic powder. Brush the tops of the breadsticks with garlic butter.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the breadsticks are golden brown on top.
- Brush with remaining butter when they come out of the oven. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve warm.