This No-bake Marshmallow Cheesecake is creamy and delicious. So easy to make, filled with the sweet flavors of marshmallow creme and lemon all nestled in a buttery crust made of crushed animal crackers! No bake desserts are perfect for summertime but are a wonderful treat during the holidays and any other time of the year.
Made with creamy whipped cream, fluffy marshmallows, zesty lemon juice and topped with colorful sprinkles, this No Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake recipe is sure to delight and surprise everyone!
NO BAKE MARSHMALLOW CHEESECAKE RECIPE
The first time I made this no bake cheesecake recipe, I had been playing around with some recipes, trying to come up with something new for dessert for Easter.
My favorite Easter candy is by far the Marshmallow Peep, which is odd because I am not one to sit and eat a handful of mini marshmallows or anything. They have to be covered in sugar and dressed up like a bunny. No chicks, only bunnies. They are eaten in three phases, ears, head and then the then body, in that order, and they have to be stale.
Your Peeps are safe around me if they are fresh. Personally, I poke holes in the containers and leave them in the pantry for a week or two, then they get stale and sorta hard, and they are “done to perfection.”
So for Easter, I topped this marshmallow cheesecake with Peeps, but this no-bake cheesecake is perfect for any time of the year!
HOW EASY IS NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE WITH MARSHMALLOW FLUFF?
Made in a simple springform pan, this easy recipe consists of a tasty pie crust made of animal crackers, and the cheesecake filling is filled with gooey marshmallows and cream cheese, with just a touch of lemon.
Unlike conventional cheesecake, which can be a little more time-consuming, this cheesecake was super easy to make. I loved that it used animal cookie crumbs instead of graham cracker crumbs for the crust.
I wanted to jazz it up some, and the idea of the sprinkles came to me. it went well with the Peeps and jelly beans to make it more Easter-y, but the sprinkles make a fun and festive for any time of the year. Change them up for the holidays; red and green for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween, and red, white and blue for those patriotic holidays, too!
To make this recipe as effortless as possible, I recommend using marshmallow fluff instead of marshmallow puffs. If you do prefer to use puffs, melting the marshmallows in the cheesecake is quite simple. Place the marshmallow puffs into a saucepan with a splash of milk over low heat, stirring occasionally until fully melted. No boiling is necessary.
INGREDIENTS FOR MARSHMALLOW NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
This recipe uses a handful of simple ingredients that you may already have in the refrigerator or pantry! For the full measurements, scroll down to the recipe card.
FOR THE CRUST
- Animal Cookies – ground into fine crumbs using a rolling pin or your food processor. Substitute graham crackers if you like, or use digestive biscuits if you are preparing this in the UK.
- Butter – I reach for salted butter in most cases. If you don’t have salted butter, it’s fine without the salt, or add a pinch of table salt to your crust mixture.
FOR THE FILLING
- Marshmallow Fluff – find the jars of marshmallow fluff, also known as marshmallow crème, in the grocery store in the baking asile where marshmallows are found.
- Cream Cheese – you’ll want to soften it to room temperature to make it easy to cream together with your electric mixer.
- Lemon Juice – this cheesecake isn’t super lemony, it just has a nice mellow lemon flavor.
- Whipping Cream – heavy cream. When whipping cream it works best when it’s really cold.
- Optional Decorations: I love the look of the colorful sprinkles on the side of the cheesecake. It would also be amazing with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips around the outside! Another idea is to add more cookie crumbs to the outside of the cheesecake and serve it with chocolate syrup and fresh fruit. If you are making this cheesecake for Easter, the jelly beans and Peeps are a fun addition.
HOW TO MAKE MARSHMALLOW CHEESECAKE
My recipe for No Bake Marshmallow Cheesecake is so incredibly easy to prepare! To see even more detailed steps, please scroll down to the recipe card.
Spray a 9″ spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter together with a fork.
Press tightly into the bottom of the pan with a fork.
Beat cold heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Cream together cream cheese, lemon juice and marshmallow fluff with your mixer.
Gently fold whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture until it’s incorporated.
Spread pie filling over the crust.
Chill for a minimum of 3 hours.
Remove from pan. To put sprinkles on the sides by gently touching the back of a spoon to the cheesecake, then dip in sprinkles, and repeat around the edges.
Slice and serve. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Love it? Pin it!
Don’t forget where you found this fluffy cheesecake recipe! Pin it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest before you go!
MORE DELICIOUS DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY
More Amazing Cheesecakes and Cheesecake Flavored Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Coffee Toffee Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Torte
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
- Cheesecake Dip
More No-Bake Recipes:
More Marshmallow Recipes:
Hot summer days call for no-bake recipes! Let’s get to the recipe for this amazing cheesecake, shall we?
- For the CRUST:
- 1 3/4 cups animal cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- For the FILLING:
- 14 ounces of Marshmallow fluff
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- To DECORATE:
- Sprinkles, marshmallow Peeps, Jelly Beans
- Spray a 9″ spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter together with a fork, and press tightly into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese, lemon juice and marshmallow fluff with your mixer.
- Gently fold in whipping cream until it’s incorporated.
- Spread over crust. Chill for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove from pan. To put sprinkles on the sides, gently touch the back of a spoon to the cheesecake, then dip in sprinkles, repeat around the edges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 608Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 416mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 6g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.
This recipe was originally posted on March 25, 2005. It has been updated to improve user experience and re-shared on June 27, 2022.