I found this recipe on Pinterest. When I saw it I knew I had to try it…. and not just because the person who created it said that I would say “I’ll have what she’s having!” I mean, how can you go wrong?
“I’ll have what she’s having!”
I will be honest, I had intentions of sharing this batch, but once the kids showed up .. *POOF* it was gone. Guess I will have to make another? It does make fantastic gifts for Valentine’s Day, Packaged up in cute bags or jars.
As do these two mixes!
I think it’s time we quit talking about it, and get to the recipe, don’t you?
- 8 cups chocolate Chex cereal
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Mini's
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1 Tablespoon cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt