You know the story, if you can catch the leprechaun you get his fortune? Well, if you are searching at the base of rainbows looking for pots of gold, and chasing down leprechauns to make it rich, you are doing it wrong.
This Lucky Leprechaun Bait will be sure to help you catch that little mythical creature…or just the love and adoration of those little people with a love of sweets. (the big ones, too!)
It’s super easy, and I can tell you that if you have made my Candy Coated “Crack Corn” (maybe swearing at me under your breath because you were unable to stop eating it…!) You will LOVE this fun little mix.
What a fun treat for teachers, neighbors and friends for St. Patty’s Day!
It’s Lucky Charms Cereal, pretzels, M&M’s and yogurt covered raisins. Coat it all in a fine layer of melted Almond Bark, and sprinkle it green.
But be warned … it’s hard to stop once you start.
This stuff is addicting!
- 11.5 ounce box Lucky Charms Cereal
- 3 cups Pretzels
- 1 cup yogurt covered raisins
- 1 cup M&M's
- For the topping:
- 6 squares Vanilla flavored Almond bark
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pour cereal, pretzels and raisins into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place almond bark squares and oil, microwave for 1 minute, stir, continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals. When smooth, pour over the top of the cereal and stir to coat.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet, sprinkle M&M's over the top, and coat heavily in sprinkles.
- Let dry and break apart. Store in an airtight container.
I love making fun popcorn and snack mixes, especially at the holidays!
Here are a couple of our favorites: