You’ve got a new favorite snack mix! This one is so buttery and yummy you won’t be able to leave it alone! Made with popcorn oil, ranch seasoning and all of your favorites!
Last weekend, our kids surprised us with a 25th Anniversary party here at our home. They invited relatives, friends and our entire wedding party. It was fun to see all of those who came, and it really meant a lot to us that they took the time to do so.
I am sure you are wondering why I am talking about anniversary parties, when I named this snack mix “touchdown.” Well, quite honestly, it was just the perfect name for it.
Touchdown, home run, goal — whatever you want to call it — you will score all kinds of points when you bring this mix to your next gathering!
I have to come clean here. I didn’t make it.
^^ LOVE IT?? PIN IT!! ^^
My Mom brought a whole bunch of this to our anniversary party for snacking. It’s her go-to recipe for snack mix, a recipe given to her by a co-worker a long time ago. It makes a big batch, but no worries — you will be so grateful for the left overs!
After the party I found a bag stashed in my pantry that she left me, and I knew I had to take some pictures of it real quick before it was only a memory. I would not be a good friend to you if I didn’t share this one with you.
With the holidays coming, not to mention tailgating season happening right now, you are going to want to mix up a batch of this. I think it would also make great gifts. Homemade is just always better, isn’t it?
So I asked my mom to send me the recipe. I thought I had it figured out, just by the taste. Guess what? I was SO WRONG. I thought for sure it had to have a whole bunch of butter in it. Nope. None. But … it’s SO BUTTERY and addicting. How could it NOT have butter?
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Oil!! That is the key to this amazing mix.
What’s more addicting than popcorn??
I’ll tell you what … this snack mix!
So, make yourself up a batch — set down a big bowl, and watch it disappear!
Walk away with your fist in the air and yell “TOUCHDOWN!”
- 1 bottle Orville Reddenbacher Popcorn Oil
- 1 package Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Dip seasoning
- 1 jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 medium box Cheez It's
- 1 (6 oz) package Original Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish Crackers
- 1 (6 oz) package Parmesan Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish Crackers
- 1 (6 oz) package Pretzel Pepperidge Farm Gold Fish Crackers
- 2 bags Bugles
- 2 bags Munchos Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Heat oil and ranch seasoning, taking care not to burn.
- Combine all of the crackers, chips and nuts in a large roasting pan. Pour oil mixture over the top and gently mix to evenly coat.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Cool on paper towels.
- Store in an airtight container.