This is one of those recipes that it’s hard for a kid to say “ew” to. Most kids like noodles, and don’t they all love pizza? Combine the two and make PIZZA PASTA and they are sure to love dinner. This recipe comes together in a short amount of time, you could even make it ahead and bake it when you get home. Serve it up with a little salad and a loaf of crusty bread, and everyone smiles! 🙂
Don’t be afraid to experiment with your ingredients! Love black olives on your pizza? Put them in! The options are only as limited as your pizza topping choices. This day I made it with what I had on hand, some bell pepper and onion, some hamburger and pepperoni.
It bakes in under 30 minutes, and dinner is D-O-N-E, DONE!
- 1 (12 ounce) package of egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Tops of 4 green onions
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (I used red and green)
- 1 cup pepperoni, sliced in half (I use turkey pepperoni)
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded pizza blend cheese
Tuna Tetrazzini Casserole is one of my family’s favorite pasta casseroles.
Spinach & Artichoke Alfredo Pizza is a wonderful alternative to “regular” pizza!