- 1 3/4 cups crushed chocolate Graham crackers
- 6 teaspoons of melted butter
- 3 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream liquor
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9″ spring form pan.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating into mixture well.
Add Irish cream, stir in well.
Combine 1/2 cup of chips with flour and gently stir into filing.
Pour into prepared pan, and sprinkle remaining chips on top.
Bake 45 minutes. Edges will be set but middle will jiggle a bit.
Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then remove and cool in fridge for 3+ hours.
Top with whipped cream, and sprinkles if you like, before serving!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 6447 Total Fat: 372g Saturated Fat: 199g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 139g Cholesterol: 1500mg Sodium: 4933mg Carbohydrates: 662g Fiber: 21g Sugar: 491g Protein: 100g