- 1 – 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 – 12 ounce package frozen spinach (thawed and drained, patted dry)
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 cup Parmesan, Romano & asiago cheese blend
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (I use the one with chives)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend your artichokes, garlic and Parmesan cheese blend with a hand blender or food processor.
In another bowl, stir together your half and half with the sour cream. Fold in the artichoke mixture, then the spinach.
Pour into shallow dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
I used a large deep dish pie plate, it fit perfectly.
Pour into dish, bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1476 Total Fat: 90g Saturated Fat: 50g Trans Fat: 3g Unsaturated Fat: 28g Cholesterol: 272mg Sodium: 4328mg Carbohydrates: 91g Fiber: 35g Sugar: 16g Protein: 94g