- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 Tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of sugar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine Bisquick with cold butter, using a pastry blender or two butter knives. There will be bits of butter showing.
With your hands, mix in cheese, sugar, milk and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, until combined, but don’t over mix.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops of the biscuits are golden brown.
Combine melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and parsley and brush the tops of the warm biscuits when they come out of the oven.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 264 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 27mg Sodium: 564mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Protein: 6g