- Pineapple Bliss Cake – Adapted from SkinnyTaste.com
- 1 white cake mix (or yellow)
- 1 – 11 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl for 2 minutes and pour into cupcakes liners.
Bake according to box instructions, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
In your mixer cream together cream cheese, sugar and extracts until smooth.
Switch to whisk attachment, and slowly add in whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form.
* I like to put my mixer bowl and beaters in the freezer for a bit before I make this. Seems to peak better if it’s cold, but it’s not necessary. *
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 333 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 127mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 24g Protein: 3g