- 15 ounces of mayonnaise, (Hellmans is her first choice, I used the light)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- milk to thin sauce (optional, I didn’t use it)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces (more if you like) frozen peas
- 1 cucumber, diced (I left skins on mine)
- red onion, chopped, to taste
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 can Spam, diced
- cubed American cheese (optional, I didn’t use it)
- 1 package of small elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
Boil pasta, drain and set aside. Combine ingredients for the sauce. I didn’t feel like I needed the milk in mine, I liked the creamy texture of the mayo and pickle juice, set this aside.
Chop all of the veggies and Spam, cheese if you desire.
Toss pasta and chopped ingredients in a large bowl, cover with sauce, and coat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3679 Total Fat: 338g Saturated Fat: 59g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 270g Cholesterol: 234mg Sodium: 5431mg Carbohydrates: 119g Fiber: 17g Sugar: 37g Protein: 42g