- 1 -15.25 ounce lemon cake mix
- 1 -3.4 ounce package instant lemon pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup lemon lime soda, (7Up)
- 1 cup raspberries dusted in 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries, for garnish
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix cake ingredients, minus raspberries, in mixing bowl until moistened.
Mix on medium for 2 minutes.
Fold raspberries in.
Pour into bundt pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick in cake comes out clean.
Cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool the rest of the way.
When cake is cool, glaze and garnish with raspberries. Store in the refrigerator
adapted from Lemon Cake Recipe - Candi ~ The Devilish Dish
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3558Total Fat: 115gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 84gCholesterol: 758mgSodium: 4001mgCarbohydrates: 590gFiber: 26gSugar: 348gProtein: 51g