- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons orange Zest
- 2 Tablespoons orange Juice
- *You will need to zest and juice 2 large oranges or tangelos (or one of each) *
- for the glaze:
- 4 Tablespoons orange juice
- 8 Tablespoons orange zest
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8×8 baking dish.
Zest and juice your oranges and set aside.
For the bars: whisk together, eggs, zest and juice and set aside.
In your mixer cream butter, add sugar and flour and salt and combine.
Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown, do not over bake.
For glaze: combine sugar, zest and juice and whisk until smooth.
Pour over the bars and place in the refrigerator to set.
Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2630Total Fat: 102gSaturated Fat: 60gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 36gCholesterol: 615mgSodium: 313mgCarbohydrates: 429gFiber: 16gSugar: 385gProtein: 19g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.