- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
In your standing mixer, with whisk attachment, combine the cream cheese, sugar and extracts until creamy, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl a couple of times, to make sure it’s all incorporated.
Turn it on again and slowly pour in the cream.
Beat until frosting forms peaks, much like a whipped cream does.
I have found that if my stainless steel bowl of my mixer and whisk attachment are cold it peaks better.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 564Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 31gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 153mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 5g