There is no need to “make a run for the border” when you are craving a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza – make this one right at home!
What is Taco Bell Mexican Pizza?
What Ingredients Does Taco Bell Feature In Mexican pizza?
Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes
One of my favorite things to do is recreate restaurant favorites. I love the challenge, and also the fact that I can stay home in my PJs and eat my favorites without leaving the house.
Not to mention, they taste better and you know what’s in them! You can even make the choice to lighten them up a bit if you want.
Some of my most Popular Restaurant Copy Cat Recipes:
- Copy Cat McDonald’s Big Mac
- Copy Cat Hooter’s Wings
- Copy Cat Wendy’s Taco Salad
- Copy Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- Copy Cat Taco Bell Enchirito
See all of my RESTAURANT COPY CAT RECIPES
^LOVE IT? PIN IT!^
Make sure you pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board before you go! You wouldn’t want to forget where you found it!
Copy Cat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
There is no need to "make a run for the border" when you are craving a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - make this one right at home!
- 1-1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 packet Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce can) Fat-Free refried beans, warmed
- Salsa or taco sauce, your choice, we buy the Taco Bell Taco Sauce in a bottle
- 8 - 6" flour tortillas, soft taco size
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese, divided
- tops of 4 Green Onions, sliced
- 4 Roma sized tomatoes, diced
- Sliced black olives (optional)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a skillet brown your ground beef with onions and garlic, salt and pepper to taste, drain, add taco seasoning packet and 1/4 cup water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Set Aside.
- Spray a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and let it slightly brown, and flip it to do the other side
- Place them on a paper towel until you’re ready to “build” your pizzas.
- We made 4 pizzas, so you will need 8 tortillas browned on both sides.
- Now it’s time to BUILD your pizzas.
- Place about 1/3 cup of refried beans and top with about 1/2 cup beef mixture, spread to coat.
- Top with other tortilla.
- Place under broiler set on low for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread with 2-3 Tablespoons of salsa/taco sauce.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions and cheese.
- Top with olives.
- Broil on high for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, plate, slice and dig in!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1078Total Fat: 51gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 1619mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 10gSugar: 8gProtein: 79g
Nutrition isn't guaranteed accurate.
Leave a Reply