These Stuffed Pepper Meatloaf Minis cook up quickly in a muffin tin. They have all of the flavors of stuffed peppers in a little mini meatloaves.
I have said it before and I will say it again … Stuffed Peppers are one of my favorite food groups! I have so many stuffed pepper variations, I think you could eat them every day of the week, and I would be perfectly fine with that!
These little meatloaf minis are inspired by my meatloaf. I am not a big fan of other peoples meatloaf. I know that sounds snotty — but I’m just not. The idea of baked on ketchup isn’t really something I look forward to. But this one? This meatloaf I LOVE!! Why? Because it’s like stuffed peppers — in meatloaf form!
I have 2 other meatloaf recipes on my blog that my family loves, you should totally check those out, too! My meatloaf recipes are not “typical.” My Mom’s Pork Sausage Meatloaf is made with pork sausage and cheese. It’s so good, and makes amazing sandwiches!! Then there is my Taco Meatloaf. Re-Think Taco Tuesday and do it meatloaf style!
This isn’t the first time I have made mini meatloaves in my muffin tins. These Pizza Meatloaf Minis were a huge hit with my kiddos. What’s not to love? Plus — CHEESE. I actually thought about added some shredded Parmesan cheese to my stuffed pepper meatloaf minis. Next time I think I will to see what that is like?
Ingredients in Stuffed Pepper Meatloaf Minis:
- Lean Ground Beef
- Instant Rice (I use brown)
- Salt and Pepper
- Diced tomatoes
- bell pepper
Combine all of the ingredients, except the tomatoes and part of the pepper. (I took this before I remembered the egg!) Divide into 12 sections and press into a prepared muffin tin.
Top with tomatoes.
Then top with remaining green bell pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes and serve!
We served them with some roasted fingerling potatoes.
Other Great Meatloaf Mini Recipes:
- Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaves
- Meatloaf Hamburger Patties
- Hearty Bacon Meatloaf Bundles
- Turkey Mini Meatloaf with Dijon Glaze
- Glazed Mini Meatloaves
- Mini Meatloaf Muffins with BBQ Sauce
Love them? Pin them before you go!
Let’s make meatloaf in our muffin tins, shall we?
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 2 small) divided
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 cup brown minute rice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin (1 dozen size) with non-stick cooking spray.
- With your hands combine ground beef, egg, 1/2 cup of chopped pepper, rice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Press into muffin tins divided evenly 12 ways.
- Top with drained tomatoes and remaining 1/4 cup peppers.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done in the center.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 580 Total Fat: 29g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 248mg Sodium: 800mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 67g