If you’re looking for the perfect fall cocktail, look no further! This Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule captures the true essence of autumn with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice making it one of the best fall drinks.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I think that these Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mules would make a great addition to your menu! Bubbly and spiced with the flavors of fall – who could resist?
Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule
Nothing says fall more than pumpkin and if you’re a cocktail enthusiast and love pumpkin flavor this drink is for you. Pumpkin spices and pumpkin puree take this Moscow mule to the next level.
Pumpkin Mule Recipe
Perfect for a Halloween party, family gathering, Thanksgiving dinner, or just when you feel like celebrating the flavors of the season, this is a fall version of this basic recipe. If you’re expecting a crowd you can easily whip up a pitcher of this Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule. Leftovers will keep for a few days in the fridge.
If you love all the flavors of this Moscow Mule but want to make but want an alcohol-free version, you can easily leave out the vodka, because Ginger Beer is already alcohol-free. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to this pumpkin mule recipe change it up and use whiskey instead of vodka and make it a Pumpkin Spice Irish Mule.
Ingredients for this pumpkin spice mule recipe
For complete ingredients and instructions scroll to the bottom of this post for the full printable recipe.
- Vodka – Any kind of vodka can be used to make this classic cocktail.
Pumpkin pureé – Make sure to buy pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
Pumpkin spice – Use store-bought pumpkin pie spice or make homemade pumpkin pie spice.
Juice from half a lime – Fresh lime juice is best but you can also use jarred lime juice.
Ginger beer – Any kind of ginger beer, whether it be spicy ginger beer or diet ginger beer.
Cinnamon sticks & ground cinnamon – Garnish with both, if desired.
How to make this Moscow mule recipe
This fall Moscow mule comes together in just minutes.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
and add the vodka,
the pumpkin pureé,
the pumpkin spice,
and the lime juice.
Shake for 15 seconds.
Fill a mule or copper mug with ice
then strain the cocktail mixture over the ice.
Top with ginger beer.
Garnish with cinnamon and cinnamon sticks if desired.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container or mason jar.
Love it? Pin it!
If you love this pumpkin pie mule make sure that you don’t lose it! Pin it to your favorite Pinterest recipe board before you go!
FAQs about this pumpkin Moscow mule.
- What is a Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule? Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule is a seasonal twist of a mule drink, it’s a cocktail that celebrates fall flavor. Made with pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice it’s the perfect autumn cocktail.
- Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule? Yes, if you’d like to make a non-alcoholic version you can eliminate the vodka and use a non-alcoholic ginger beer or ginger ale.
- Can I make a large batch for a party? Absolutely! You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe if you are serving it to a crowd.
- How can I make a lower-calorie version of this cocktail? If you want to reduce the calorie count of this cocktail you can use a diet ginger beer.
- Is there mint in a Moscow mule? No, a traditional Moscow mule does not contain mint.
Remember that when it comes to making substitutions in recipes, you don’t need to be afraid to get creative and use ingredients that suit your personal taste and dietary preferences. Make it your own!
Make a non-alcoholic mule by eliminating the vodka and using non-alcoholic beer to make this pumpkin pie Moscow mule.
Use apple cider and apple pie spices instead of ginger beer and pumpkin spice.
Try pumpkin spice syrup in place of the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
Substitute fresh lemon juice for the lime juice.
Tips & Tricks
If you’d like a sweeter cocktail use Smirnoff vanilla vodka instead of plain vodka. Or add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the drink.
If using fresh lime juice, cut a small lime wedge to use as garnish.
- If you want to make a large batch, store the mixture in a container in the fridge. Don’t add the ginger beer until you are ready to serve or it will lose its fizz.
More Cocktail Recipes to Love
Here are some more great cocktails for your holiday festivities!
Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail (pictured above)
- Apple Cider Margaritas
- Cranberry Mule
- Homemade Irish Cream
Celebrate the flavors of the season with a fall twist of a Moscow Mule. Loaded with pumpkin flavor this Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule is a delicious cocktail this time of year.
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pureé
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Juice from half a lime
- Ginger beer
- cinnamon stick and ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodka, pumpkin pureé, pumpkin spice, and lime juice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Fill a mule mug with ice and strain the cocktail mixture over the ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with cinnamon and cinnamon sticks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 4gSugar: 78gProtein: 1g
Please note that nutrition is not guaranteed accurate.