- 1 onion minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 packets of taco seasoning or YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN! (click HERE)
- (if you make your own use 2.5 ounces for soup)
- 1 – 14 oz can Mexican Stewed tomatoes + one can water
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 – 15 oz cans dark red kidney beans + 2 cans water
- 2 – 15.25 oz cans corn, drained
Brown beef with onion and garlic in your soup pot until cooked, drain any excess fat.
Puree the Mexican stewed tomatoes and Rotel tomatoes together in a blender.
Pour them and all of the other ingredients into the pot and combine.
(except the toppings!!)
Let simmer on low for one hour and serve with your choice of toppings.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 509 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 952mg Carbohydrates: 49g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 7g Protein: 45g