Raise your hand if you LOVE buffalo chicken wings!! Well, this Buffalo Chicken Chili has all of the same flavors in a warming bowl of soup – perfectly suited for these cold winter days.
Ingredients in Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili:
- chicken breasts
- onion, celery
- garlic, chili powder, cumin
- hot wing sauce
- flour, salt, pepper
- canned tomatoes, canned beans
- sour cream, ranch, bleu cheese, mozzarella
Find the complete recipe in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Other Chili Recipes We Love:
^Love It? PIN IT!^
If you are excited to try this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chili recipe – make sure you can find it again! Pin it to your favorite Pinterest board before you go!
If you like hot wings like I do, I know you’re going to love this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili! Let’s get to it!
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 4 Stalks of Celery, diced (more for serving if you like)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 cup of hot wing sauce ( I use Frank’s )
- 2 – 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 – 15 ounce can of black beans
- 1 – 15 ounce can of dark red kidney beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- mozzarella cheese, ranch or blue cheese for serving
- Add all of the ingredients (except garnishes for serving) into your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 1/2 hours.
- Optional garnishes: sour cream, ranch, bleu cheese crumbles, mozzarella cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 607mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 11gSugar: 7gProtein: 15g
Nutrition isn't guaranteed accurate.