- Sugar Cookie Bars:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla (+1/2 tsp almond extract, optional)
- 5 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 6 squares fine white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat well.
Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, and gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Spread into greased 13×18 pan, bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool, and then frost.
In your mixer, Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla.
Add melted chocolate, beat.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until creamy and smooth.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 449Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 191mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 1gSugar: 39gProtein: 6g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.