This jalapeño popper dip is cheesy, savory, and delicious and made with bacon, mayo, Ritz Crackers, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and so much more. This dip makes the perfect appetizer for game day, parties, or any type of occasion! Ready in about 30 minutes, this cheesy jalapeño dip is filled with bold and spicy flavors!
Party food is so fun and comforting. No matter what the occasion is, I love to celebrate with yummy appetizers such as dips and different types of tailgating food. I figured I would make this melted cheese dip to go alongside some of my other favorite finger foods and snacks. Creamy with a little bit of heat, this jalapeño popper dip is loaded with flavor and oh, so satisfying.
Made in just a few simple steps, cheesy jalapeño dip is so easy to make and perfect for whenever you’re looking for a stress-free dish. I like to serve this dip with crackers, tortilla chips, or bread. If you’re a fan of jalapeño poppers with cream cheese, then you’ll probably really love this cheesy and spicy dip!
Why You’re Going to Love This Jalapeño Popper Recipe
- Delicious: The flavors of savory cheeses, breadcrumbs, jalapeños, and bacon come together to create a comforting and delicious gooey cheese dip that will satisfy anyone.
- Simple to Make: For this recipe, all you do is mix some ingredients together and dump it all into a casserole dish– so easy!
- Great for Events: Whether you’re hosting holiday parties or watching the ball game, make sure your guests and friends have good food!
Can Jalapeño Peppers Be Eaten Raw?
Yes, they can! For this recipe, though, we will be enjoying them cooked. Raw jalapeños are good on sandwiches, tacos, and so much more.
You can find the full measurements below in the recipe card!
- Cheeses: This jalapeño popper dip uses cream cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Jalapeño: Fresh jalapeños finely chopped.
- Bacon: Cooked and crumbled. You will need a cup or a little more.
- Green onions: Diced. Make sure to have enough for the topping, too.
- Ritz Crackers: Crushed
- Butter: Melted
How to Make The Best Jalapeño Popper Dip
Preheat Oven: First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix Ingredients: Next, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the mayo, cheddar cheese, and jalapeño until combined. Fold in the bacon and some of the green onions, then transfer to a baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
Make the Topping: Combine the rest of the green onions, Ritz Crackers, and melted butter. Sprinkle over the dip.
Bake: Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (the same method can be used for your grill – perfect for tailgating!)
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
You’re going to want to make sure you have this jalapeño popper dip saved before you go! Keep this cheesy dip for later!
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened so it is easy to mix with the other ingredients.
- For less heat, remove the jalapeño seeds.
- Serve the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
More Warm Dips
You can never have too many great dip recipes in your back pocket, right? Here are a few more of my favorite warm dips:
- Sausage Cheese Dip (pictured above)
- Crockpot Crab Dip
- Artichoke Dip
- Five Bean Dip
- Baked Onion Dip
- Texas Trash Dip
Let’s mix up some Jalapeño Popper Dip!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups jalapeño, chopped fine
- 6-8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled, (a cup or a little more)
- ¼ cup green onion, diced + more for topping if desired
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- ½ stick butter (1/4 cup) melted
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in mayo, cheddar cheese and jalapeño until combined. Fold in bacon and green onion and spread into a baking dish (see note above)
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over the top of the dip.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 536mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Please note that nutrition is not guaranteed accurate.