- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon sugar (you could use equal, I used sugar)
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (I used I can't believe it's not butter, light)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened (I used the 1/3 less fat kind)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of Cool Whip, thawed (I used the fat free)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, slightly mashed with a fork
In a medium bowl stir together the cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter with a fork.
Divide evenly between 6 miniature trifle bowls, and press in the bottom.
In a mixing bowl mix together the sugar and lemon zest until the sugar becomes moist and fragrant.
Add cream cheese and beat with mixer until it is smooth.
Add lemon juice and vanilla and mix to combine.
With a rubber spatula, gently fold in Cool whip until combined.
Fold in raspberries.
Divide between bowls evenly, using a spoon or you could pipe it in to make a pretty appearance.
Top with fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 278 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 110mg Carbohydrates: 39g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 30g Protein: 2g