- vanilla ice cream (or alternate flavor…go crazy!)
- sugar ice cream cones
- hot fudge ice cream topping (or caramel)
- mixed chopped nuts (or sprinkles)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Place a dollop of hot fudge in the bottom of each cone.
Place chips and oil in a microwave and melt in 30 second intervals until smooth.
Pack ice cream into the cone and use an ice cream scoop to make a perfect ball shaped scoop on the top, pressing down tightly.
Dip top of cone in melted chocolate and dunk into nuts.
Stand back on end in glass.
Place in freezer for a couple of hours.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 259 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 54mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 25g Protein: 3g