I usually make this in the morning, and let the flavors marry all day.
Serve with warm crusty baguette bread.
- 2 pounds Capari tomatoes, sliced (or other small ripe tomato, Roma works good too!)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic
- fresh basil leaves
- 8 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese
Layer the tomatoes and cheese and basil, as seen in the photo.
Combine vinegar and oil together. Set aside.
Shake the Mrs. Dash over the top, then drizzle with the olive oil/balsamic vinegar.
Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1151Total Fat: 80gSaturated Fat: 34gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 41gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 1485mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 13gSugar: 36gProtein: 60g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.