Baguettes slathered with ranch sandwich spread, topped with turkey and cucumbers. Easy, delicious, and portable! These Turkey Ranch Baguettes are perfect for a poolside afternoon but pretty enough for a bridal shower.
The first time I tried these sandwiches was back in 2015. I hosted a birthday party for my Mom and her twin sister. My Mom’s kids and grandkids and my aunt’s kids and grandkids all came here for a fun day poolside.
We swam, hung out in the sunshine, snacked, had cocktails, grilled hamburgers, and ate the most amazing chocolate cake and banana split jelly roll cake for dessert!
My cousin’s wife, Laura, brought over these little sandwiches to snack on during the afternoon. We went ga-ga over them! Laura shared her recipe with me, and I couldn’t wait to make them.
Turkey Ranch Baguettes
Since then, I have made them for endless pool parties, tailgates, showers, and family get-togethers. I love how easy they are to take somewhere, just put them in an airtight container and pop them in your cooler. I swear the only thing better about these sandwiches than how good they are is that they taste just as good if not better the next day! So make a double batch!
Ingredients in Turkey Ranch Baguette Sandwiches
Find the exact measurements in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- French Baguette Bread – I pick it up at the bakery in my local grocery store.
- Deli Turkey – sliced thinly.
- Cucumber Slices – I prefer with the skins on, but you can cut them off. I love English cucumbers.
- Cream Cheese – softened, to lighten use light cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese.
- Mayonnaise – I use full-fat mayo, but light would work.
- Ranch Seasoning – homemade or store-bought.
How to Make Turkey Ranch Baguettes
In your mixer, cream together mayo, cream cheese and ranch seasoning.
Thinly slice cucumbers.
Slice the baguette in half horizontally.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the baguette.
Top with the sliced turkey.
Top with the cucumbers.
Cover and chill until ready to eat.
Love them? Pin them!
Don’t forget where you found this delicious Cucumber Sandwich recipe! Pin it to your favorite Pinterest recipe board before you go!
- These sandwiches are equally delicious with an Italian Dressing Packet.
- Add some sliced tomato and bacon for a Turkey Bacon Club Baguette.
More Recipes Like This One
- Toasted Italian Sub Sandwiches (pictured above)
- Cucumber Ranch Salad
- Greek Style Cucumber Salad
- Turkey Reuben Sandwich
- Grilled Turkey Havarti Sandwiches
- Cucumber Salsa
- Turkey Salad Sliders
Are you planning a picnic for Memorial Weekend? Maybe a little dip in the pool, or a boat ride on the lake? No matter what your plans are, these Turkey Ranch Baguettes will make the best meal!
Turkey Ranch Baguettes
Baguettes slathered with a ranch cream cheese, topped with turkey and cucumbers. Easy, delicious and perfectly portable!
- 3-4 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 pound deli turkey
- 2-3 baguettes, sliced in half horizontally
Combine mayo, cream cheese and ranch mix until smooth. (I used my mixer)
Spread over baguettes, top with sliced turkey and cucumbers.
Cut into small sections.
Chill until ready to eat.
These sandwiches are equally good using an Italian dressing packet in place of the ranch.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 845mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.
Leave a Reply