- 2 pork chops, sliced thinly
- 1 cup julienne strips of carrots, I used shredded carrots in a bag
- 1 clove minced garlic, or 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, I used reduced sodium
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
Cook meat over medium heat in a small amount of oil for about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned.
Drain any excess fat.
Add all ingredients EXCEPT mushrooms and bean sprouts, to your crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Stir in mushrooms and bean sprouts, cover and cook on low for one hour more.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 1258mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 17g