- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
- 1 – 12.8 oz jar hot fudge (divided)
- 1 cup crushed Oreos (divided)
- 1.5 quart Edy’s Mint Brownie ice cream softened
- Mint Oreos for top (optional)
Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix and bake brownies according to box instructions, adding the mint chips and extract to the mix.
Spread half of the hot fudge on top of brownies.
Top with half of the Oreo crumbs.
Spread softened ice cream over crumbs.
Top with remaining hot fudge and crumbs.
Top with mint Oreos if desired!
Freeze until solid.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 8337Total Fat: 120gSaturated Fat: 51gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 54gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 2706mgCarbohydrates: 1800gFiber: 21gSugar: 1118gProtein: 36g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.