My kids love puppy chow, but my husband hates it!
He hates peanut butter… (I KNOW RIGHT?!? — gasp!)
So this fall I made some Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies and they were a hit! I started thinking about other ways to make puppy chow for the holidays. Then I saw the White Chocolate Peppermint Kisses and M&Ms and the idea came to me.
- 2 cups white chocolate peppermint kisses, melted
- 1 - 14 ounce box of chocolate chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 package white chocolate peppermint M&M's
- Melt kisses in the microwave in 30 second intervals until you can stir them smooth.
- They are so pink and pretty!
- Pour over cereal in a big bowl and stir to cover completely.
- Top with powdered sugar and stir to coat.
- Add the bag of Peppermint M&Ms.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 653Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 369mgCarbohydrates: 107gFiber: 1gSugar: 78gProtein: 6g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.