- 3 cups NESTLE white chocolate chips (I like to use Nestle)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 OUNCES Kraft’s Caramels (1/2 BAG), melted in microwave with a 1T. heavy cream
- 1/2 cup, coarsely chopped pecans (Toast them in the oven 350 for a couple of minutes!!! Made a huge taste difference)
- 1/3 cup toffee bits (i used two Heath bars chopped)
In a medium saucepan, mix together the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
Pour into a 9×9 dish lined with nonstick foil.
Pour the melted caramel over the fudge and use a knife or spatula to marble throughout the fudge. Scoop some of the fudge from the bottom on top of the caramel so it’s mixed well from top to bottom.
Add chopped pecans and toffee bits. I swirled them through just a drop.
Chill for at least an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 4941Total Fat: 281gSaturated Fat: 146gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 116gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 1351mgCarbohydrates: 582gFiber: 7gSugar: 548gProtein: 51g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.