- 1 brownie mix that makes a 9×13 pan, made according to box instructions
- plus, 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup mint chocolate chips
- Mint Chocolate Ganache Drizzle (made with milk not cream)
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- dash of peppermint extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, and add in extract and mint chips.
Pour into muffin tins, I filled them about 1/3 of the way full.
Note: They got a little bit thicker than I had intended. If you want them more like a cookie, they would make more, my batch made 20, but you would have to vary the baking time a bit, and bake them for a shorter amount of time.
Bake for 15 minutes, watch them closely!
Cool in pans for a bit, then remove and cool on your counter for a little while longer.
Place chips and milk in a sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly until the chips are melted.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.