Baby Bella Mushrooms stuffed with a mixture of Surimi seafood, vegetables and spices, baked up and served warm. These make a delicious and sophisticated appetizer.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Simply Surimi Seafood, but the opinions are all my own. Thank you for supporting the companies and products that make An Affair from the Heart possible.
The season of entertaining is upon us. Time for family gatherings and parties with friends. It’s the season of the
October is National Seafood Month
- One Pound Baby Bella Mushrooms, washed well, stems removed and centers hollowed (about 30)
- 6 ounces Simply Surimi Seafood
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup red or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 heaping cup Smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Sliced green onions for serving.
Can be made ahead and baked. * May need to adjust baking time if they are coming from the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 6mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 1g