- 3-4 T. Olive oil
- 2 t. Mrs. Dash Tomato, Basil and Garlic
- 1 stick of butter, divided
- 1- 14oz size can of diced tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup onion, diced a little large
- 12 oz of cooked and tail removed shrimp
- 8 oz of imitation crab meat (or the real thing if you are lucky to have that close to you!!)
- 1 1/2 boxes of thick spaghetti (or other pasta choice)
- fresh Parmesan cheese
Boil your pasta and drain it, set aside.
In a skillet, add 3 T of olive oil, 1/2 stick of butter, Mrs. Dash and garlic. On a medium heat, melt butter and spices together. Add to this your shrimp, your crab and onion. Saute for about 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes, juice and all. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste. Warm through. Add pasta and remaining butter, toss. When butter is melted and pasta is warm, place in a pasta bowl and top with fresh Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 574Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 1049mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 20g