- 1 package of ready to mix peanut butter cookie mix
- (I used Betty Crocker)
- Or you can use your own recipe
- 1 jar of hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1.5 quart container of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream
- 1 package of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
Line the bottom of a spring form pan with parchment paper,
Mix cookie dough according to package instructions.
Press into the bottom of the pan, bake according to package directions.
Top with half of the hot fudge (warm in the microwave)
Scoop softened ice cream over the top.
Drizzle with remaining hot fudge and top with peanut butter cups.
Freeze for 24 hours.
Remove from pan and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 8109 Total Fat: 474g Saturated Fat: 175g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 271g Cholesterol: 211mg Sodium: 5437mg Carbohydrates: 888g Fiber: 54g Sugar: 757g Protein: 160g