- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 – 15oz can of Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 – 15oz can pinto beans, liquid an all
- 2 – 11oz cans of Mexi-Corn
- 2 – 10oz cans enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- extra cheese for topping
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into strips
Spray crock pot with Pam. Brown ground beef with chopped onion, drain and put into your crock pot
.Dump the rest of the ingredients (except for the cheese and tortillas) into your crock pot.
Add two cans of water, using the enchilada sauce cans.
Give it a stir.
Cook on low all day.
About an hour before eating add your 2 cups of cheese and tortillas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 837 Total Fat: 41g Saturated Fat: 18g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 175mg Sodium: 1472mg Carbohydrates: 58g Fiber: 10g Sugar: 16g Protein: 61g