Cream cheese, green chilies, black olives and Mexican shredded cheese come together for this simple and delicious appetizer.
The Super Bowl is this weekend. We typically go to my sister and brother in-laws for the game.
You will find me parked in front of the television, but most likely I will be glued to the screen during the commercial breaks. Oh — and when we switch channels over to the Puppy Bowl! 😉
To me Super Bowl Sunday is all about the FOOD!
These aren’t traditional pinwheels. They are meatless, but pack lots of flavor. Serve them with your favorite salsa for dipping!
- 6 - 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1 - 4 ounce can sliced black olives, rough chopped
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese
- Salsa for dipping