- 2 pounds frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 – 10.25 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons dried chopped onion (or 1/2 cup fresh)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 – 3 ounce jar real bacon pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a deep 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Will be slightly brown on top.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 7241 Total Fat: 582g Saturated Fat: 255g Trans Fat: 15g Unsaturated Fat: 260g Cholesterol: 1209mg Sodium: 14786mg Carbohydrates: 340g Fiber: 26g Sugar: 37g Protein: 189g