I would like to take a minute to thank Michelle, owner and inventor of the Easy Greasy. Michelle is a busy working Mom like so many of us, and she hated telling her kids she didn’t want to make their favorite tacos or meat sauce, only because she didn’t want to deal with the mess that ground beef can leave behind. Straining and draining only to not be able to find the right container, dumping it down the drain in a rush only to have it cause you plumbing problems, or into the trash to have it burn a hole in the trash liner. She developed and is marketing this great product, and was kind enough to send me one to try out!
I have used it twice already in the last week I have had it. First, when I made Tater-Tot Casserole, and then when I was browning up my Italian sausage for my Copy Cat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana on Super Bowl Sunday. It worked beautifully, the clean up was a breeze, and when I was done, I popped it in the dishwasher to do the rest.
Here are some of the features of the Easy Greasy:
– Hands free design allows the user to have both hands on the pot or pan.
– Pouring handle is designed to make transfer of drained food easy.
– The strainer can hold up to 3 lbs of ground meat.
– Strainer width prevents spilling.
– Flat strainer design allows food to spread out and drain faster.
– Tilt strainer and rest handle on counter for maximum draining.
– Shape of slots prevents ground meat and other small pieces from blocking drainage.
– Dishwasher Safe; Made in the USA; BPA Free
Easy Greasy is sold here:
Want to WIN one of your own? Easy Greasy will send the winner their very own to try.
Visit my facebook page to enter! Contest runs from 11 A.M. CST Thursday, February 5, 2015 – 11 A.M. CST Friday, February 6, 2015! Hurry and win yours today!