- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
In your mixer cream together cream cheese, sugar and extracts until smooth.
Switch to whisk attachment, and slowly add in whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form.
* I like to put my mixer bowl and beaters in the freezer for a bit before I make this. Seems to peak better if it’s cold, but it’s not necessary. *
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2813Total Fat: 250gSaturated Fat: 156gTrans Fat: 6gUnsaturated Fat: 74gCholesterol: 767mgSodium: 847mgCarbohydrates: 127gFiber: 0gSugar: 123gProtein: 28g
Nutrition isn't always accurate.