- 4 cups broccoli slaw (1 - 12 ounce package)
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 - 8 ounce package sugar snap peas
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- Tops of 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (or to liking)
- 1/3-1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (I used Siracha)
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
I put all of the ingredients in a glass mason jar and shook it until the peanut butter was dissolved.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Toss the slaw ingredients in the prepared dressing, and enjoy cold!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 416 Total Fat: 30g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 24g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 1560mg Carbohydrates: 32g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 20g Protein: 10g