- 1 box strawberry cake mix, made according to box instructions
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, made according to box instructions
- 1 box white cake mix, mad according to box (egg white only) instructions + add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- For the white: 1 stick butter, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, about 1/4 cup milk.
- For the strawberry: 1 stick butter, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1/4 cup Hershey’s strawberry ice cream syrup.
- For the chocolate: 1 stick butter, 1/2 cup cocoa, 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, dash of salt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1/4 cup milk.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line cupcake pan with liners.
Spoon batter into liners randomly.
Basically you are using a 1/3 of each batter in each liner.
I alternated which colors ended up on top.
Bake for 17-18 minutes.
Cool before frosting.
Cream the butter first in the mixer. Then add sugar and wet ingredients alternately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 1g